Monday 22 October 2012

Welcome




Welcome to my blog!

I am a Dublin-based artist and I've been drawing and painting on and off for most of my life.  In recent years, I've been working mainly with dry media such as soft pastels, charcoal and graphite.

While mainly self-taught, I have also taken several workshops with well-known artists and I have been awarded a Diploma in Pet and Animal Portraiture from the London Art College. I also hold a diploma in Interior Design.

I have a great love of the outdoors and I like to paint en plein air whenever the weather permits, capturing the beauty of local wildlife and floral subjects.

Recently, I have begun to concentrate on my passion for animals, producing portraits of wildlife and domestic animals.

I accept commissions and I am happy to discuss your requirements.

I hope you enjoy the paintings and drawings here.

Gerri.


No comments:

Post a Comment